- 500g of cooked mashed sweet potatoes
- 125ml of Coconut Milk
- 5 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
1) Bake your sweet potatoes on parchment paper on a pan for 45 minutes to an hour. Depending on the size, the time will vary. You want them squishy soft.
2) Let your sweet potatoes cool and peel the skins. Mash completely with a fork and then measure. Add to a food processor. Process until smooth.
3) Add the remaining ingredients and process for a couple of minutes until completely smooth. Scrape down the sides well and process once more. Taste and adjust if needed. I found this to be perfectly chocolatey and smooth and just the right 4)sweetness so that the chocolate flavor comes through.
5) Chill in a container for a couple of hours or over night
6) Serve with chopped hazelnuts and berries.
If you make any of our creations, or want to show us some of your own, then tag us and use the hashtag