Rachel's Scrummy Freefrom Carrot Cake was made using Wow Cake company Ready mixes which can be found Here
- Wow Cake company - Ultimate Carrot Cake Mix
- 3 Carrots (Grated)
- 208 g of Freefrom Margarine (extra to line the baking tin. )
- 3 Eggs
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 300 g Freefrom Soft cheese
- 100 g Icing Sugar
- 100 g of Margarine
- Orange Zest
- Juice of an Orange
- Optional decoration. (We used Walnuts)
Serves: 8 People
- Preheat the oven to 170 Degrees or Gas Mark 3.
- Line the baking tins with margarine and add baking paper
- Cut, peel and grate 3 carrots
- Empty the Ultimate Carrot Cake Mix and add the margarine. Mix well until well combined.
- Add 3 eggs and mix well until well combined.
- Add the grated carrots.
- Distribute the batter into two lined cake tins.Ensure the mix is flat and tap the tins to remove any air bubbles
- Bake for 30 Minutes or until firm to touch.
- Leave to cool.
- Combine the margarine, soft cheese, caster sugar, orange zest and juice until well combined.
- Add the cream cheese frosting to both halves and decorate with your chosen topping.
Feel free to leave a comment and send us an image of your cakes to get a shout out on our social media pages.