Alright pipe down you lot! You all asked for it so here it is, Sanmaré Gluten and Lactose free chocolate roll!
Soz about the lack of pictures, it was never mean't to be a post!!
- 4 large Eggs can replace with Flaxseeds or chickpea water to make it vegan!
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 65g Dove’s Farm gluten free self-raising flour
- 40g Cocoa Powder
- 250ml Lactofree cream
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees
- Grease a shallow baking tray and line with baking paper
- Whisk the eggs and sugar in a large bowl until light and frothy.
- Sift in the flour and coco to the mixture and fold carefully.
- Pour the mixture into the tray and gently shake the mixture to make sure the corners are filled and is left even.
- Bake in the oven for 10 mins. While the cake is baking, prepare a bigger piece of baking paper on a work surface and sprinkle caster sugar on it.
- Once baked, turn out the cake onto the previously prepared sugared paper. Peel off the paper from the bottom of the cake. Score a mark a few centimetres in from one of the shorter edges, DON’T CUT THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH!!! Roll up the cake firmly from the cut end, leaving the paper on the inside. Leave to cool.
- Whip the cream and chop the raspberries in half. Unroll the cooled cake and remove the baking paper.
- Spread the whipped cream, and scatter the raspberries. Re-roll the cake, and enjoy
All credit goes to Sanmaré, please leave a big shout out for her in the comments below!