Hoisin glazed tofu with rice and vegetables, topped with roasted peanuts and sesame seeds.
Ready in 20 minutes
Serves 2 people
- 400g of Tofu
- 4 broccoli florets
- Handful of green beans
- A jar of Yau’s Food Hoisin Sauce
- 2 servings of rice
- Tablespoon of sesame seeds
- Handful of peanuts
- Cut the tofu into cubes and leave to marinate in the Yau’s Food Hoisin Sauce for 15 minutes.
- Whilst boiling the rice, cut the broccoli and green beans into bite sized pieces and boil in slightly salted water.
- Once marinated, fry the pieces of tofu in sesame seed oil until golden and crispy.
- Roast the peanuts and sesame seeds for 5 minutes.
- Add the vegetables into the tofu mix, then add the remaining sauce and mix well.
- Serve the rice, tofu and vegetables in a bowl and season with the roasted sesame seeds and peanuts.