Bada Bing, Bada Boom Soybean Fettuccine With Red Pepper Pesto was made using Orwell Health Soybean Pasta which can be found Here
- Orwell Heath - Yellow Organic Soybean Pasta (Fettuccine)
- 1 Jarred Roasted Red Pepper
- 1/4 cup (32g) Grated Parmesan Cheese (Extra for garnish)
- 1/2 Cup (64g) of Ground Almonds (Extra for garnish)
- 1/2 Cup (64g) of Sun-dried Tomato's (Extra for garnish)
- Salt and Pepper for seasoning
- 2 Tbsp of Rapeseed Oil
These are our guideline, but don't be afraid to mix it up a little!
- Add Roasted Red Pepper, Grated Parmesan Cheese ,Ground Almonds, Rapeseed Oil, Sun-dried Tomato's, Salt and Pepper.
- Blend until it smooth of a pesto like consistency. (Make sure to scrap the sides down between pulses.)
- Bring salted water to a rolling boil and add Pasta.
- Boil for around 3-5 minutes.
- Once cooked, place a mug in the sink and strain the pasta. The mug will catch some of the pasta water.
- Add the pesto to the pasta and stir until well combined.
- Add some pasta water into the pasta, (don't add too much it's only to thicken the sauce) stir.
- Garnish with the remaining Cheese, Sun-dried tomatoes and a drizzle of Rapeseed Oil.
Leave us a comment and send us an image of your dish to get a shout out on our social media pages.